Welcome To Vikas
Educational & Charitable Trust!
VIKAS EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST aims to provide a social, academic, therapeutic, work skill and vocational program for children with special needs. It is committed to create a lasting impact in the lives of the vulnerable children, their families and community as a whole.
“Leading Multi-Speciality rehabilitation and making difference in children with special needs with a holistic approach”
Founder & Managing Trustee
PARENTS CHOOSE US
Why Vikas Educational Trust?
- To rehabilitate students with autism and intellectual disabilities
- To groom the autistic children to be employable in the society
- To be the premier accredited therapeutic, work skill, and vocational training Institution for children with special needs
- To replicate our training model and best practices across multiple organizations.
“We Know WE CAN and WE WILL”
Our Guiding Principle
- We focus on rehabilitation of autistic children and enable them to realise their rights, avail resources and opportunities to lead a dignified life.
- We are committed to effective leadership and governance.
- We seek a world of hope and tolerance to the children with autism
- We pledge ourselves to provide basic education, proper personal care, healthy environment and livelihood opportunities to the intellectually disabled.
Enrol Your Child
The Centre is well equipped with play and educational material with comfortable seating, hygienic facilities and a cheerful ambience. You can fix an appointment through the telephone or through e-mail to meet the Director/Principal who will guide you through the admission process.